This UPS is intended for indoor use only. Connect the UPS power cable directly to a wall outlet. Do not use surge protectors or extension cords. When grounding cannot be verified, disconnect the equipment from the AC power outlet before installing or connecting to other equipment. Reconnect the power cord after all connections are made.
Servicing of batteries should be performed by Schneider Electric IT (SEIT) Customer Support only. When replacing battery the UPS must be OFF, and its AC inlet unplugged. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. The batteries may explode. Do not open or mutilate batteries. They contain an electrolyte that is toxic and harmful to the skin and eyes.
To avoid harmful injury due to energy hazard, remove wrist watches and jewelry such as rings when replacing the batteries. Use tools with insulated handles. Replace batteries with the same number and type of batteries as originally installed in the equipmentKSh25,000 VAT EX.KSh25,000 VAT EX.
KSh9,000 VAT EX.KSh9,000 VAT EX.
KSh9,500 VAT EX.KSh9,500 VAT EX.
- Overload protection & Short circuit protection
- Battery deep discharge protection & overcharge protection
- Green function (No load cut off)
- Compatible with generators
- Extended power backup and durability
- Built-in AVR – to withstand voltage fluctuation
KSh14,000 VAT EX.KSh14,000 VAT EX.
- Auto restart.
- Built-in AVR.
- Surge protection.
- Data line protection.
- Overload protection.
- Overcharge protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Intelligent battery management.
- Battery deep discharge protection.