EPSON LQ 690 product specification
The dot matrix is well known for people who work with perforated rolls. Banks, institutions, hotels, and supermarkets find a lot of value in this printer.
At NAIROBI Computer Shop, we cater for all types of businesses, both small and large Here is another dot-matrix user from Epson, with an excellent print speed of up to 529 cps. The Epson LQ 690 is a flexible printer that you can use for continuous printing, and it supports cut sheets, envelopes, cards, and labels. If your business involves printing vast volumes of paper, you can enhance the printing speed using the built-in Print Speed Enhancer. This feature is also crucial for bit image printing. The Epson LQ 690 has a low-running cost, and it will take long before asking for a ribbon replacement.
EPSON LQ 690, best for a busy business
Epson LQ 690 utilizes the dot-matrix technology with 24 pins wide cartridge to produce high-quality prints. With a speed of 529 cps at 12 cpi, this printer is ideal for printing large volumes of work. The printer delivers a resolution of 360 x 180 dpi for printed images. You can also print, sheet papers, continuous paper, labels, roll paper, cards, and envelopes. With a ribbon life of 15 million characters, the printer does not require regular maintenance.
The LQ 690 model comes with a variety of connection options. Apart from the USB interface, it has a conventional bi-directional parallel interface. The printer allows you to add either wired or wireless connections, depending on your needs. The flexible paper management enables connections at the front, rear, and bottom of the printer. With the dual tractor unit, you can load two sizes of paper at the same time ready for use.
Epson designed the LQ 690 model for high performance. With a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire, this device has a mean time failure of 20,000 power-on hours. The robust design ensures that all your workload is complete within a short while. The printer also reduces your running cost with its ribbon life of 15 million characters.
- The printer does not come with a copier
- The Epson LQ 690 is not ENERGY star ratted
Epson LQ 690 Specifications
- Printer Type: Workgroup printer – dot-matrix – 24 pin – monochrome
- dot-matrix Print Technology
- Printing Output Type: monochrome
- Supports plain paper, continuous forms, labels, envelopes.
- Uses a Parallel, USB
- Document Feed: Continuous paper rear Single sheet front, , Paper output front
- Paper Formats Sheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes, Cardboard
- Energy Use: 3 W on standby mode and 38 W when Operating
- Free software installation on availability
- 1-year warranty from Nairobi Computer Shop
- Buy from an authorized Epson dealer
Epson LQ 690 allows you to enjoy the convenience of your space. If you are looking for a combination of speed and reduced running costs, this is your printer. Visit us today and let’s give your business the best. This printer will boost your performance and the attainment of business objectives. We also offer other Dot-matrix printers at a friendly price. When looking for quality, printers, and accessories, visit Nairobi Computer Shop, and let’s give you the best. You can also check out for other types of printers and pick the best that fits the purpose of your BUSINESS